* Export ANDROID_TZDATA_ROOT as that is needed to run am and dalvikvm on Android Q (#1163).
* Make is possible to add functions keys (F1-F12) as extra keys (#1161).
* Enjoy the bash and zsh shells.
* Edit files with nano and vim.
* Access servers over ssh.
* Compile code with gcc and clang.
* Use the python console as a pocket calculator.
* Check out projects with git and subversion.
* Run text-based games with frotz.
At first start a small base system is downloaded - desired packages can then be
installed using the apt package manager known from the Debian and Ubuntu Linux
distributions. Access the built-in help by long-pressing anywhere on the
terminal and selecting the Help menu option to learn more.
Read help online: [https://termux.com/help]
Google+ Community: [https://termux.com/community]
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download Store App
This version requires Android ? or newer.
It is built and signed by the original developer.