- Set default input mode to trackpad for NetHunter KeX
- Set defaults for NetHunter KeX
- Set defaults for NetHunter KeX
- Default to NetHunter KeX on localhost:1
- Forked for NetHunter KeX
- Fix for scrolling in Single Handed mode
- Updated sshlib
- Fixes for widget names
- Fixes for Fit-to-screen scaling
- Default Input Mode support
- Text contrast fix for certain devices
- Targeting new APIs
- Fix for Menu + immersive mo
Please support my hard work and GPL open-source software by giving me a high rating and telling all your friends about this project! You can also donate to the project by getting bVNC Pro.
If bVNC doesn't work for you, before writing a review, please post your question in the forum:
See below for instructions for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
If you need an RDP application, please search for aRDP in Google Play. In addition, a SPICE client named aSPICE is available. Finally, if you are an oVirt, RHEV, or Proxmox user, check out Opaque.
bVNC is a secure, open source VNC client. Its features include:
- Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
- Master password support in the Pro version
- Multi-factor (two-factor) SSH authentication in the Pro version
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Force Landscape, Immersive Mode, Keep Screen Awake
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation - use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Full mouse support
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
- High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks
- AutoX session discovery/creation like NX client
- Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
- Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
- Copy/paste integration
- Samsung multi-window
- SSH public/private (pubkey)
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- In single-handed input mode, long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom
- Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC
- Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication
- Does NOT support RealVNC encryption (use VNC over SSH or VeNCrypt instead)
- Stowable on-screen keys
- Right-click with Back button
- D-pad for arrows, rotate D-pad
- Hardware/FlexT9 keyboard support
- View-only mode
- On-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- On-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Hacker's Keyboard is recommended
This app is built and signed by Kali NetHunter.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download Store App
This version requires Android ? or newer.
It is built and signed by the original developer.